Would you like to see an RCP production for free? Sign up to usher one of our performances!
Your ushering duties will include the following:
- Wear business casual dress
- Report to our performance venue – Reston Community Center’s CenterStage (2310 Colts Neck Road, Reston VA 20191) – at 7:15 pm for Friday and Saturday performances and 1:15pm for Sunday matinees.
- Take tickets and help seat guests for the performance.
- Assist guests in need during the performance or refer them to the House Manager.
- Remain after the performance to collect programs and items that may be left behind in the theater.
Please note the following changes in our ushering duties and protocol from pre-COVID productions:
- Ushers are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination in order to volunteer. Please bring your vaccination card with you or show digital proof of vaccination. In addtion, Reston Community Center requires that everyone inside the building remain masked at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
- We have reduced our usher requirements to two ushers per performance.
- We have moved over to using digital playbills so there will be no need for ushers to stuff programs as they have done in the past.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to usher.
A link to Usher our upcoming production of Bright Star will be available by early January 2022.